The most memorable and defining domain name in the political / election space.
- Election.com stands poised to become a disrupter, with unlimited development potential across many verticals.
- Commands instant credibility, recognition and authority for everything election-related.
- Nearly 1 million daily searches just containing the word ‘election’.
- 3 billion eligible to participate in an election globally. The U.S. has 245 million with over 1 million running for public office.
- Nationwide, 2020 election spending could exceed $10 billion. 2016 federal candidates alone spent $6.5 billion: $2.4B presidential, $4.1B congressional. 2018 midterm: $5.7B congressional spending, plus $2.2B for governors, not including all other measures and races down to the local level.
- More U.S. media coverage for political/election associated events than any other subject matter, continuing non-stop during lulls of current election cycles.
- Detailed domain prospectus available upon request.